If you have any questions regarding TelaLinks or your account,
please make sure you have checked our FAQ section,
before submitting your request via following contact form.
Here is the list of status codes, if you receive one of these codes,
please take corrective action as stated below:
- UNCHECKED: TelaLinks has not verified the code on your website so far, so your
link is not displayed in the directory yet. Recommended action: Wait until our
crawler checks your site.
- NO CODE: TelaLinks has failed to verify the existence of the code on your
website, so your link is not displayed on the network. Recommended action:
Make sure the code is uploaded to your server and "URL Of Code Page" is set correct.
- SITE DOWN: TelaLinks has failed to connect to your website because your
website is or was unavailable at that time, your link is not displayed on the network.
Recommended action: Please make sure your website is online and accessible, wait
for next scheduled crawling.
- ADMIN STOP: TelaLinks has stopped displaying your link on the network
for various reasons. Recommended action: Contact TelaLinks.
- ACTIVE: Your link is currently displayed in the directory.
- NO LINK: TelaLinks has failed to verify existence of a link to the "Code Page"
on your website, so your link is not displayed on the network. Recommended action:
Make sure the link to "URL Of Code Page" is existing on your "Link URL" website (usually
your homepage) as entered in the link campaign settings,
including "http://www..." like "http://www.yourdomain.com/resources/index.php".
Note: Currently we are receiving signups at an extremely
high rate which slows down the link verification process to 24-48 hours. Please wait
longer than 48 hours before reporting a status. Your patience is appreciated.|